August 19, 2009

Funky Bunch


Feeling the retro 80's vibe for this fall season, I decided to put together a funky,
eclectic outfit that satisfies my more creative side. These uber-80s acid wash jeans
took me way WAY back (well, not that far back, technically I was only around
half the decade); get a pair of your own from UrbanOutfitters.com (FAVE!) for $68.

To vibe with these pants, the rest of your outfit better be funky fresh. I know it's fall, but
I still feel a little summer-y so I capped them with a peachy jacket also from U.O. ($78)
which (if not for my pear-shape) I would cinch with a colorful skinny belt from Metrostyle.com ($14.99). For an interesting addition, I added a floral t-shirt which is a steal
at $6 from Wal-Mart (more Wallyworld coming soon:); I feel the flowers keep the
entire outfit upbeat, don't you?

Finish it off top and bottom with statement earrings (all the rage), these are
from Anthropologie.com ($38), and flats--remember loafers were supafly--these
SUPERcute Merona buckle flats are from Target.com (another FAVE!) ($29.99).

TTFN

No comments: