December 29, 2010

I Heart Earth Tones

I'm a sucker for browns, nudes, grey, beige, khaki, forest green, etc. Being an earthy tone myself, I think these colors accentuate brown skin especially well, and this forest green dress is something I wish I had in my closet right now (the best thing about online shopping is that I can shop for spring/summer/winter clothes at any time of the year!). The shoes/bag on the left are one option; the ones on the right are another option; and the bracelet and earrings can be worn with both.


Dress: Women's Smocked Tie-Belt Dress, OldNavy.com, 34.50
Bracelet: Kenneth Cole New York Two Tone Bracelet, Piperlime.com, 45
Earrings: Gorjana Westerly Stud Earrings, Piperlime.com, 35
Shoes (left): Chinese Laundry Free Fallin, Piperlime.com, 89
Bag (left): Nine West Plain Jane Satchel, Piperlime.com, 89
Shoes (right): Steve Madden Annton, Piperlime.com, 99.99
Bag (right): Big Buddha Empire Grey, Piperlime.com,  95

No comments: