December 16, 2010

Jump(suit) for Joy

What did I tell you?
Jumpsuits are SO in!
I love me some jumpsuit, girl. In any decade. And now Style.com is showcasing new designers jumpsuit for evening. Ummmmm....day/night/afternoon/morning/playground/kitchen/beach/forest/Himalayas.....I'd wear a jumpsuit anywhere, anytime, no lie. I was going to preview my favs for you, buuuut I decided that this moment is so special that I'll just show you all of them.
From left to right: (top row) Celine, Louis Vuitton, Martin Grant, Gucci, Hakaan, Louis Vuitton; (bottom row) Marc Jacobs, Marchesa, Phoebe Philo wearing something simple and chic and unnamed, The Row, Trussardi 1911, Yves Saint Laurent.
For the record, I'm not a super fan of what supermodel Erin Wasson is wearing (the aqua blue-and-brown....thing (ok, I'm sure it's artistic, but whatever)). But other than that, I wouldn't return any of these if I got one for Christmas......

No comments: