February 9, 2011

I Have a Dream

My Dream Collection
Continued...

Coming off of a long hunt for a camel coat for my Rosa Parks emsemble, I found these magnificent, uber-pricey, dream coats. The DKNY might actually be affordable, though. 
Oh wait, I spent $33 on my last winter coat. 
 Yeah, never mind.

Top row (from left to right): Marc by March Jacobs Belted cotton-blend coat, Net-a-porter.com, 460; Marc Jacobs Wrap Coat, Barneys.com, 2300; Alexander Wang Nubby Oversized Coat, LaGarconne.com, 550; Smythe wrap coat, RevolveClothing.com, 835; French Connection All hours coat, FrenchConnection.com, 188
Bottom row: DKNY Sidney Reefer Coat, Bloomingdales.com, 132.72 (sale!); Marc Jacobs Felt Three-Button Coat, NeimanMarcus.com, 665 (sale!); Marc Jacobs Mathilde coat, Unique-Way.com, 1745 USD; Hussein Chalayan One button coat in camel, Blue&Cream.com, $500+

No comments: