February 6, 2011

Out of Place

Sitting in Starbucks right now and I feel out of place. I dressed in comfy clothes hoping to get some work done, when I should've been thinking about setting a good example (damn!); I'm a role model for goodness sake, and I have to starting dressing like one. Yeaaaahhhh...like that'll happen.

What I Should've Worn to Blend In with the Starbucks Population:
Add artfully crafted messy ponytail to complete look
Jumpsuit: Dolce Vita Electra Romper, UrbanOutfitters.com, 99
Boots: Riding Boot With Outside Zipper, CharlotteRusse.com, 40
Sweater: Deconstructed Sky Cardigan, Modcloth.com, 59.99
Tights: Basic Microfiber Tights, CharlotteRusse.com, 6.50
Ring: Pointed Cluster Ring, CharlotteRusse.com, 6.50
Necklace: Faux Pearl And Ribbon Necklace, CharlotteRusse.com, 10.50
Bag: Deena & Ozzy Chain Tote, UrbanOutfitters.com, 58

No comments: