February 3, 2011

The Premiere

If I were attending the premiere of my new blog design, what would I wear...............you know what, that's a lot of pressure and even though I'm just pretending, I'm starting to sweat right now and tingle in my special place...so let's just go with something understated, clean, simple. There, there now, it'll all be over soon.

The clutch is clutch

Couldn't pick a clutch because I liked them all. Maybe I could carry the pink one inside the white one stuffed in the bronze one. Talk about baggage.

Shoes: Michael Antonio Tinsley, Piperlime.com, 24.97 (sale!)
Earrings: Gorjana Westerly Stud Earrings, Piperlime.com, 35
Necklace: Charlotte-Carnelian Flower Brooch Necklace, Etsy.com, 90
Dress: Try This on for Siz-zle Dress, Modcloth.com, 79.99
Clutch (from top to bottom): Jessica McClintock Satin Rhinestone Clutch (champagne), Macys.com, 20.99; BCBGeneration Maya Clutch (bronze), Macys.com, 48; Exotic Minaudiere Clutch (fireglow), AnnTaylor.com, 98

No comments: