March 22, 2011

Havin' Fun in the Sun (that is to come...)

I'm guessing Spring is here since we're breakin' out the fans in my house already (oh Texas...). And ever since I received the JCPenney brochure in the mail a few weeks ago, judging by the expired coupon, I've been itching to shop at JCP.com. So just for fun, I did. Here's the fruit of my first journey:

Not bad, eh?

Dress: nicole by Nicole Miller Print Shift Dress, JCP.com, 39.99 (sale!)
Heels (left to right): Worthington® 'Treglia', JCP.com, 39.99 (sale); a.n.a® 'Marina', JCP.com, 39.99 (sale)
Sunglasses: UO Jackie Sunglasses, UrbanOutfitters.com, 16
Bag: Kimchi Blue Straw Doctor Bag, UrbanOutfitters.com, 58
Necklace: Amber Clouds Necklace, CharlotteRusse.com, 10.50
Earrings: Gold Circle Drop Earrings, JCP.com, 19.99 (sale)

No comments: