March 25, 2011

Nice 'N Easy

Everyone who knows me is aware of my love for New York & Company, especially their sale section. I've been shopping there, oddly enough, since I was a kid. That probably tells you something about me..."Oh Mommy Mommy I want this silk piped cropped blazer. It matches my jellies." Aaaah, childhood.

Also, you should know that I love a good maxi dress. They are soooooo easy to wear just about anywhere (maybe not to work....). Dress it down with a cardigan and flats for day, then add a leather jacket or a blazer with heels for a night out. You CAN'T go wrong.

They're having a buy-one-get-one 50% off sale now that you can pair with a coupon for $50 off a $100 purchase. Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh BUDDY



Maxi dress: Streetwear Long Maxi Dress, NYandCompany.com, 42.95
Sweater: Added Interest Cardigan, Modcloth.com, 54.99
Heel: Christian Siriano Zanzi Exotic Wedge, Payless.com, 49.99
Earrings:  Dangling Jewel Tiered Earrings, Forever21.com, 5.80
Bag: Big Buddha Empire grey, Piperlime.com, 95

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a funny girl w/ a good eye for style. get out of texas! you could rock new york