May 1, 2011

Dear Whitney

Dear Whitney,

Hello again! I am in need of some Spring shoes to match all those Springtime dresses that bloom around this time. A sturdy heel would be nice, even a wedge, but not too high. Please help!!

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                         Stanky Jankins

Dear Stanky Jankins,                                                      
              
It's nice to hear from you again! I'm glad you're back. I've picked out a number 
of cute spring/summer heels and wedges that might suit your fancy. I've only browsed 
my favorite website of the moment, Lulus.com, so no doubt more options will follow. 
Stay tuned.

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                         Whitney

Need a hand with shopping? Allow me...

No comments: