September 30, 2011

Aaaahhhh back in the saddle. Feels good. These items are not cheap, but I want them. And that's all that matters.

Okay, so I know it may be hard to see how these different things go together because of the way they're organized in the photo. But if you place the items on your body as shown (hint: choose 1 shirt, not all 4), it will look great. You know how I know? Because I'd wear it.

Case closed.

I really only wanted the shoes, but I have to wear something other than the shoes....legally....


All from Urban Outfitters:
Sessun Robson ankle boot, $329 (whoa)
Stine Goya landscape coat, $595 (for a sweater, DAMN?!?!)
BDG cigarette high-rise black jeans, $58
Clockwise from top left: Silence and Noise long-sleeve silky blouse, $59; BDG flannel boyfriend shirt, $39; Pins and Needles double-layer blouse, $59; Dolce Vita anderson blouse, $109 (pocket change? : / )

No comments: