December 14, 2011

Cold Rained In

Not nearly as fun as being snowed in (and "fun" being relative to how much food/water you have....as well as cable), but I do the best I can. There was supposed to be > 2 feet of snow on the ground by now, but alas...not one flake. Anyways, hypothetical: suppose I were snowed in - and wanted to make some sugar cookies -  but Oh No! I don't have any butter - that means I need to go to the store for ingredients - but what should I wear? What should I wear........


Is there a lot here? Sure, but when you need some butter, you need some butter -

Sweater:  Knitted dolman sleeve top, Charcoal, GoJane.com, 36.30
Pants: Alpha khaki slim pants by Dockers, Piperlime.com, 59
Jacket: Shearling coat, GAP.com, 598
Sunglasses: People by Super, Piperlime.com, 163
Belt: Stretch Slash by Vince Camuto, Piperlime.com, 42
Shoes (top to bottom): A/O 7 Eye by Sperry Top-sider, Piperlime.com, 130; Mae by Elizabeth and James, Piperlime.com, 229.99; Rowin by Sam Edelman, Piperlime.com, 159.99
Bangles: MNG by Mango Print bangle, Piperlime.com, 14.95
Bag: American Living Knightly mini cross body, JCPenney.com, 39.99
Necklace: MNG by Mango Khaki bead necklace, Piperlime.com, 24.95

No comments: