August 15, 2009

Crisp casual


For my first post, I thought it'd be appropriate to provide a great weekend
ensemble for fall that combines the best of edgy business style with a few
casual pieces.

While shopping on Target.com, I squealed when I found these lace-up peep-toe booties ($29.99). With these in mind, I found the perfect stovepipe black ankle pant ($39.95) from NY & Company and paired it with a nice charcoal jacket ($69.95), also from NY & Company. Conveniently, it's quite wearable with virtually any other style or color of bottom (I'm a huge fan of the mismatched jacket/bottom look).

To casualize it, I paired the jacket with a pale lilac sleeveless tank from Target ($9.99) and wrapped it with a trendy lightweight scarf from NY & Company ($19.95). Run errands like you mean business with a sharp faux animal-skin tote from Target (Clearance $12.48!).

Looking this good should be reason enough to leave the house!

TTFN

No comments: