May 25, 2011

My Duty

I'm trying to help Wal-Mart out, but it's hard sometimes. I can find decent, super cheap shirts and pants/shorts there often, but nothing more than run-of-the-mill stuff that I wear at home or when I'm sweating. Norma Kamali's line at Wal-Mart is pretty decent, although I've never seen anything in stores, only online. I ordered one T-shirt from her line that I'm happy with (note: I ordered an XL thinking it would run small, but it was kind of big and long, so I think the sizes are "true to size" or whatever, and it hasn't shrunk in the wash/dryer so it's still baggy--which I like :). Anywho, I've found a couple of things worth sharing:





A montage:

Montage part deux:
Necklace: Black Bow Tie Choker Necklace, CharlotteRusse.com, 8.50
Earrings: Lauren by Ralph Lauren Earrings, resin stone, Macys.com, 26
Shoes (clockwise from top): Kvoll Zipper-Trim Buttoned Flats, YesStyle.com, 35; Deena & Ozzy Toe Cap Oxford Shoe black, UrbanOutfitters.com, 39.99; Deena & Ozzy Lucite Oxford, UrbanOutfitters.com, 49

No comments: