May 19, 2011

She's Done it Again!

Why, hello doll....


Houston, we are a go.

I really like that necklace shown in the picture with the outfit, but I couldn't find it on JCPenney.com. It's shown with the MNG by Mango cropped cardigan that I liked with the camisole tank top. It's probably a MNG by Mango necklace but woe is me, I can't seem to find it--sorry! The white skirt is a mini, so wax, moisturize, and behave yourself....


Camisole tank top: MNG by Mango® Stripe Cami, JCPenney.com, 19.92
Sweater: MNG by Mango® Cardigan, JCPenney.com, 27.92
Skirt: MNG by Mango® Mini Skirt, JCPenney.com, 27.92
Bracelet: MNG by Mango® Shaky Beads Bracelet, JCPenney.com, 35.92
Sunglasses: MNG by Mango® Ischia Sunglasses, JCPenney.com, 35.92
Belt: Mixit® Floral Ribbon Braided Belt, JCPenney.com, 17.99
Sandals (left to right): Call It Spring® 'Rauer' Sandal, JCPenney.com, 49.99; a.n.a 'Caleb' Sandal, JCPenney.com, 24.99

No comments: