December 16, 2010

Designer Desktops


I usually change my desktop photos once a day (I have 4 years worth of archived fabulous runway photos...) but since my last final was yesterday, I was trying to fill in my newly-found free time with fun, time-consuming, useless but oh so necessary activities, including but not limited to desktop picture making. Consolidating all my favs from one runway show into one picture spread so I can look at them all at the same time. Genius....I haven't tried this yet, but thought I would preemptively share the magic. Enjoy. TTFN.
CAROLINA HERRERA: PRE-FALL 2011 (ABOVE)

BCBG MAX AZRIA: SPRING 2011

MONIQUE LHUILLIER: PRE-FALL 2011
NARCISO RODRIGUEZ: PRE-FALL 2011
Pre-Fall collections were just previewed on the runway, around December 10th. Therefore these are hot looks to display on your screen right now, and you'll look uber-vogue when people try-to-act-like-they're-not-but-really-are peeping at your computer.

No comments: