December 8, 2010

Winter is Here to Stay & So am I

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack

It's good to be back. I'm surprised all this stress in recent months has not beckoned me to online shop and create new things for you, but alas it has not. Never fear--I am with you now.
And just in time for winter: I am truly fond of sweater dresses, though--beware--on larger women it can start to look like a tennis ball. The scarf of hearts brings a youthful whimsy to the look. Sheer black pantyhose are a given. TTFL
Sweater: Women's Long Tie-Belt Wrap Jet Sweater Cardigan, OldNavy.com, 49.50
Sweater dress: Grey cable sweater dress, Delias.com, 39.50
Scarf: Dora heart scarf, Delias.com, 24.50
Bag: Brooks braid microsuede cross-body bag, Delias.com, 34.50
Shoes: B. Makowsky Island, Piperlime.com, 99.99

No comments: