January 10, 2011

Whitney's Takeover

Sizzlin'
You know I love black. I've said it before. I'm watching one of my (many) favorite shows on Bravo, Tabatha's Takeover, and I'm inspired by her endless sea of black ensembles. I'm sure this is one ensemble she wouldn't takeover. (phew)

I'm partial to wearing the sheer blouse with just a black lace bra underneath. But my alter-ego can be a ho sometimes, so that may not be for everyone. If you do want to try that, get that body right. I might suggest......P90X?

Shoe: Steve Madden Kinnetic, Piperlime.com, 59
Necklace: Twisting Tree Necklace, Modcloth.com, 14.99
Blouse: Chiffon Over You Top, Modcloth.com, 39.99
Jacket: Little on the Ruffle Side Jacket, Modcloth.com, 69.99
Pants: Lauren Jeans Co. Jeans, Lyn Classic Bootcut Manhattan Wash, Macys.com, 39.99
Bag: Melie Bianco Alyssa, Piperlime.com, 99

No comments: