February 27, 2011

Easy Like Sunday Morning...Afternoon...Evening...

I love me some Sundays. A day of recovery for some, Sunday is the ultimate day for much needed R&R. After two splendid nights of sleep, I woke up this morning energized and motivated. I worked on my new blog Food: Inside & Out, cleaned my room, did some homework, I'll do yoga in a little while, and if I were going out to enjoy one of the best days of the months, this is what I'd wear. Have a pleasant Sunday!



Jumpsuit: American Rag Jumpsuit, Sleeveless V-Neck Ruffle Polkadot Wide Leg, Macys.com, 49
Belt: Do the Twist Stretch Belt, CharlotteRusse.com, 9.50
Bag: Street Level 78325, Piperlime.com, 75
Earrings: Ethnic Fringe Earrings, Forever21.com, 5.80
Flip-flops: Pebble Tapered Basic Flip Flop, CharlotteRusse.com, 7

No comments: